Vaid Plantefargeri (Vid Vestrfell Garn) guidelines for privacy
Information we collect
In order for us to complete your order, we must have access to your name, e-mail, postal address, payment information and details about the product you are ordering. You choose whether you want to give me additional information, such as regarding a special order for yarn, if you contact me directly by e-mail or as a comment on your order.
Why we collect information and how we use the information
We collect information:
-to be able to offer our services, such as information to complete your order, settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- if a legal obligation or court order is required in connection with a legal claim, such as information about your orders, if the tax authorities require it.
- whether it is a necessity for our legal interests, if the legal interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as for example 1) to offer and improve our services. We use your information to offer the services you have asked us to perform and in our legal interest to improve our services, and 2) in accordance with Norwegian law. We use your information to align ourselves with our duties.
About your information
Information about our customers is important for our company. We only share your information for very few reasons and in a few circumstances:
- Shipping services. We use reliable third-party suppliers (Posten Norge and Bring) to have a functional service basis. We only share your most necessary information with third party suppliers to ship your order.
- By using our website, you allow (or the visitor) third parties to process your IP address, to determine your position with the goal of converting currency. You also allow the currency to be stored in cookies which are automatically removed when you close your browser. We do this so that the currency is consistent when you use our website, so that the prices are converted to the right currency.
- In accordance with Norwegian law. We collect, use, retain, and share your information if we believe there is a valid and reasonable basis for: a) responding to legal processes or government inquiries; b) strengthen my agreements, terms or guidelines; c) prevent, investigate, or address fraud or other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of personal data outside the EU
We must store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United States and other jurisdictions. As a result, we need to transfer your information to jurisdictions with different data protection and state surveillance laws than your jurisdictions. If we believe it is appropriate to transfer information outside the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal representative of the transfer, because Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you live in specific parts of the country, including the EU, you have several rights regarding your information. Some of the rights apply on a general basis, and other rights only apply in aggravating circumstances. Your rights are as follows:
- Access. You have the right to access and copy information we have about
you, by contacting us through the contact information at the bottom of the page.
- Change, limit, delete. You also have the right to change, restrict our access, or delete your information. In exceptional, special circumstances, I will generally delete your information upon request.
- Protest. You can object to our processing of parts of your information on the basis of our legal interests. In such cases, we will delete your information, unless we have compelling and legal grounds to continue to use the information, or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complaint. If you are a resident of the EU and wish to complain about our use of your information (without prejudice to any other rights you have), you have the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
How to contact us
Under the protection of EU data protection legislation, I, Sascha Camilla Gade, are the data controllers of your information in our store, Vaid Plantefargeri (vaid.no). If you have any questions, you can contact me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can send letters to:
Sascha Camilla Gade
At Vestrfell Garn