The instructor will be one of the Vaid owners, who will quickly teach you how to colour further at home.
The course aims at both beginners and experienced participants.
We dye 25-gram skeins of Sølje longwool yarn and Vilje lambswool yarn, and as a starting point, each participant can dye two skeins per indigo bath. You get a minimum of four beautiful colours to take home.
The day is a 1-day course and an inspiration day, where you get a taste of the possibilities that exist within dyeing with indigo.
The day offers:
- knowledge of dye plants
- fibre handling
- production of indigo baths with fresh plants
The focus is on the procedures and the craft and not the amount of yarn you can bring home.
The price includes:
- light refreshments with coffee, tea and snacks.
- 4 x 25 grams skeins for dyeing.
- Colour materials used during the day.
- Course booklet so you can colour further at home.
After registering for courses, you download the PDF-file with more information about the course.
The registration is binding upon purchase.